HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
We partner with select brain injury rehabilitation facilities to offer our yoga program as part of their clinical services. Our six-week FUNdamentals series integrates:
- Gentle yoga to improve strength and balance
- Meditation practices to reduce stress
- Class themes to foster resilience and compassion
- Facilitated group conversation to build community
HOW do I know if I'm ready?
We encourage you to consult with your clinical care team to learn if you are ready for this program. Our program best serves those who are:
- Able to move without assistance**
- Open to participating in group discussion
- Can follow instructions and regulate intense emotions
- Can commit to all 6 classes (first class is mandatory)
- Are younger than 70 years of age
**additional support may be provided to those with physical limitations depending on the rehabilitation facility, so please discuss your needs with the care team.
People with brain injury and their caregivers can sign up by each completing their own eligibility form.
Start by selecting your state: