Living a healthy, happy life depends on a healthy, happy brain. - Kevin Pearce
Kevin Pearce was at the top of his sport as a world class professional snowboarder in 2009 when he sustained a traumatic brain injury while training for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics. Kevin’s road to recovery has brought to light his potential to transform the experience of traumatic brain injury (TBI) into a source of inspiration, education and awareness. Using the visibility generated from his success as a professional snowboarder, the international acclaim achieved by his award winning HBO Documentary "The Crash Reel" and his subsequent public speaking platform, Kevin has co-founded a movement called "LoveYourBrain."
Together with his brother Adam, they have created the LoveYourBrain Foundation, a non-profit organization that is working to connect, educate and empower people to live a brain healthy lifestyle. Through yoga, meditation and mindfulness programs, LoveYourBrain is improving lives, creating community and optimizing health for everyone they reach.
Kevin's Recent Speaking engagements
1. Zeitgeist Google Conference (Arizona)
2. DO Lectures
3. Wanderlust (Vermont)
4. Lululemon's Global Leadership Conference
5. SABE Int'l Conference of Self-Advocates Becoming Empowered (OKC)
6. Brain Injury Association of Michigan 2014
7. Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital Malvern (Pennsylvania)
8. Natl. Down Syndrome Convention (Indianapolis)