LoveYourBrain invites you to celebrate National Brain Injury Awareness Month with us. In partnership with the Kevin Pearce Fund, we are all about connecting, educating and empowering people to promote a brain healthy lifestyle. LoveYourBrain is the message that embodies our positive approach to brain injury prevention and recovery.
The Kevin Pearce Fund is stoked to announce that in less than a year it has raised over $100,000. This will allow us to make grants to organizations that support individuals and families who are affected by brain injury. Several other notable accomplishments include:
- The Kevin Pearce Fund made a gift of $10,000 to Craig Hospital
- Kevin Pearce was honored with the Christopher and Dana Reeve InspirationAward at the Craig Hospital PUSH event in March
- LoveYourBrain hosted its first Ping Pong Fundraiserat the US Open snowboarding contest and raised $7,500 for the Kevin Pearce Fund
- Kevin was nominated as a National Geographic adventurer of the year (video)
Get involved, Lend Your Brain: Join our community!
LoveYourBrain envisions a community that has a greater understanding of the importance of the human brain, a safer playground, and ultimately, a smarter and healthier generation of active people.
We have a goal of raising$15,000 during the month of March to support the amazing work the Kevin Pearce Fund is doing and continue to raise awareness about brain injury. We are already halfway to our goal, but we need your help to reach it. What can you do?
- Buy your Love t-shirts and stickers onwww.kevinpearce.com (and stay tuned for new shirt colors to be released any day now)
- Donate directly to support the Kevin Pearce Fund, every dollar counts
- Post a picture on Instagram of yourself holding a melon @loveyourbrain to create awareness about brain injury awareness #loveyourbrain
Later this month, Burton will be hosting a LoveYourBrain Day, where a percentage of all sales that day will be donated to the Kevin Pearce Fund. Stay tuned on social media to learn more about this event.