COMPASSION - INCLUSIVITY - SOCIAL IMPACT
We are looking to partner with yoga studios and wellness centers that embody these values. Through our collective efforts, we believe that we can support the TBI community to transform their healing through yoga and meditation.
who are our STUDIO partners?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING A STUDIO PARTNER?
As a studio partner, you will join a compassionate collective dedicated to expanding access to yoga and meditation for the TBI community. A program of this caliber is unprecedented despite the fact that over 2.5 million TBIs occur each year. Your important role in our program will distinguish you as leaders in community service and in our efforts to shift the culture around TBI healing and support. Some of the partnership benefits include:
- 4 yoga teachers receive a full scholarship to attend our training
- Studio listed on the LYB website and featured on our social media platforms
- New community and clinical connections created via LYB's multifaceted outreach strategy
- Receive ongoing support from our team
WHAT IS THE COST STRUCTURE?
We believe the success of our program relies on having well-trained and committed yoga studios and teachers. We value teachers' time and expertise, so we compensate teachers to offer our FUNdamentals series.
- LYB compensates primary teachers $50/class for the FUNdamentals series ($300 at completion of 6-weeks), and assistant teachers $25/class ($150 at completion of 6-weeks)
- FUNdamentals series is free for people with TBI and caregivers
- Studio discounts LYB friendly classes at $5, or donation-based
What are the partnership expectations?
When we partner with a studio, we feel as if you are joining the LYB family, so we do a lot to ensure our partnership remains strong and sustainable in the long-term. Our partnership MOU outlines the mutual responsibilities that we have established to ensure the success of our program, including some of the following expectations:
- Nominate four or more teachers attend the LoveYourBrain Teacher Training
- Commit to offer our 6-week series, the FUNdamentals series, 4 times per year
- Agree to have one primary and one assistant teacher lead each FUNdamentals series
- Appoint a contact person to maintain consistent communication with LYB (e.g., for scheduling, reporting, etc.)
- Ensure that all studio staff participate in our training about the LYB Yoga program and our partnership
- Report program participation metrics to LYB according to established schedule
- Incorporate LYB Yoga program communications in your newsletters (all templates provided by LYB, including success stories from your recent FUNdamentals series)
HOW DOES MY STUDIO BECOME A PARTNER?
Review the requirements for both partner studios and partner teachers. If you believe your studio is a good fit, complete the studio partnership application.
already a partner studio or partner teacher?
Use our portal to find everything you need to offer the LYB Yoga program in your community.